Jackson Lewis is pleased to open registration for our 2017 Corporate Counsel Conference!
Click here to download the full conference brochure.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 – Friday, May 5, 2017
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
200 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Join Jackson Lewis to Examine the Workplace of Tomorrow
During this unique conference, we will explore the workplace of tomorrow with live technology demonstrations and in-depth, collaborative presentations and workshops.
With topics ranging from autonomous car technology and artificial intelligence, to the shifting nature of work arrangements in an ever-increasing gig economy, attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate with peers, Jackson Lewis attorneys and industry leaders about what they are doing now to prepare their organizations for the road ahead. We will also explore the changes corporate counsel may see under the new Administration in areas including labor, class actions, immigration, health care, OSHA and much more. Throughout the conference, we will emphasize engagement and innovation, both in how we discuss cutting-edge issues impacting corporate counsel and the array of developments we will cover.
We are also pleased to announce Mara Liasson, NPR National Political Correspondent, will join us for an inside look at “The Trump Administration and the Press: What Next,” which will follow our in-depth discussion of what employers can expect from the new Administration.
Additional Program highlights include:
- Data Analytics in the Workplace: Making it “Work”: Eric Siegel, author of Predictive Analytics - The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie or Die
- Live Demonstration of IBM Watson: “cognitive technology that can think like a human”
- Rapid fire presentations on Artificial Intelligence, Wearables, Cyborgs and Badges, and More
- Using Big Data in Your Class Action Defense
- Protecting Your Organization from Social Media Attacks
- HRIS Data as a Strategy to Address Pay Equity Claims
- Managing Wage Hour Risks in a Digitally Connected World
- The Future of E-Discovery
- Diversity, Inclusion and Training into the Future
- Immigration and Data Analytics: What the Government Knows
And a dinner cruise along Chicago’s magnificent lakefront!